Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
they both have the new mtn pop 2.0 profile which is close to c2X and ripsaw profile. I think they bumped the reverbs stiffness a ton, they stiffened it up since I had mine which is a total noodle. The reverb rocker top sheet is a biax laminate, and agent is triax. the reverb also has a lower quality sintered base.

by stiffening it up and giving it a more aggressive profile, the board probably fixed most of my complaints about it.

You get what you pay for. Personally I'd go with the agent.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Fake Rome Reverb?

Oke i have a problem,

A few days ago i bought the Rome Reverb BC LTD 2016/2017. But it says it is a limeted edition with the Spray Skiers logo.
The problem is, i couldnt find the board anywhere on the internet so i was wondering if it is a fake?
I made some pictures and post them on my google account:
//photos.app.goo.gl/lbb2WUMKLLXfhEH02
Could you guys tell me if this is an audenthicated Rome SDS board or something else?

I appreciate you're help

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
bc surf and backcountry both get limited edition boards a lot so you're probably good. didn't click on the link (rather too lazy to copy+paste because link wasn't working.)

·
Registered
4 Posts
2017 Rocker Reverb

Hi, Total noob here.

I bought the 2017 rocker reverb package off eve just cause the price was right and not knowing anything. I've hit the hills here in CO all of twice now. ( Loveland ) maybe a total of 30 runs total. Stayed to Greens and Blues. I will say that the board rides great when I'm in control lol. Sometimes I feel as though I cam fighting the board for control and I usually end up eating it, sometimes pretty bad lol. I seem to have the most diffculteies in fresh powder on my heel side. Lots of chudder and catching the toe edge as a result of it. Now i have absolutely nothing to compare this to. I just moved out here from the south where we don't have snow at all. Hope to maybe hit a demo day next year somewhere. Not really sure how all that works yet. Just heard that was the way to do it. I have very little complaints as of now about the board other than it seems a little unforgiving for a noob like myself lol.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts