Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I wouldn't sell shit with my name on it because it's fun. But clearly you know him better than I do.
Personally? Not really. But the has been riding the coat tails of his brothers forever which has allowed him to do whatever he enjoys without having to put any real work or money into it.
I am not critical (good set-up for him) but not exactly 'heart & soul' stuff...

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
If the spoon tech is simply the lifted contact points thing, Bataleon, Endeavor and Arbor have been doing it for a few years. Endeavor started it with one board and have since expanded the tech to a few others. Arbor has it on the Iguchi (which is probably why Jones also has feedback/input/access etc to the tech). If those guys put it on their boards, I'm sure it's more than just marketting. It works.

Also the sidewalls... Ride and Endeavor have had rubber/urethane sidewalls for a while. I haven't been exposed to its longevity, but I'm pretty sure it inproves the ride and keeps the natural flex longer. It also keeps the individual layers working as one. I think this is good.

Durability.. seriously, no board is going to take a sharp rock without getting scratched. And clean snow doesn't scratch ptex. So yeah... bases will get scratched when you ride on rocks.

I like the Jones graphics and Inalso liked the Indiana Jones movies growin up :) some of their boards are appealing.... if I wanted one I'd get it without much concern.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts