Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
He left the forum and deleted his posts on the way out.

The forum definitely has a different feel to it now. I'm not getting into whether it's better or not, just that it's different.

Welcome back.

·
Super Moderator
6,336 Posts
The forum definitely has a different feel to it now. I'm not getting into whether it's better or not, just that it's different.
don't know how much of that is due to SW being gone and how much is just off-season vibe. I've been on here since 2010 and I've seen people come and go. Some are only active during the season. Some go and don't come back.

Couple years back, we reactivated the politics section during the off-season because it was so slow around here. Wow, that was a mistake. :dizzy: :blink:

·
Premium Member
7,585 Posts
Everything looks so different now. What happen to Snowolf? Is he banned or something?
He went for some vaginal ointment. It's different but not worse. More people giving more advance without someone belittling everything they say. No fear of retaliation from a moderator/admin for some other people. of course now we don't have a resident expert on every single subject that is ever asked......

Guess we will see what happens when season in North Hemi starts. I'm sure it will be great.

·
Reformed Creep-o-saurus
6,863 Posts
Welcome back, all is alive and well. Couple people gone, couple new people here. I still like the smell of the place...

·
Registered
6,277 Posts
He went for some vaginal ointment. It's different but not worse. More people giving more advance without someone belittling everything they say. No fear of retaliation from a moderator/admin for some other people. of course now we don't have a resident expert on every single subject that is ever asked......

Guess we will see what happens when season in North Hemi starts. I'm sure it will be great.
Well said:bowdown: & yes it will:thumbsup::eusa_clap:

TT

·
Registered
814 Posts
wow, I've only been back a short while and did not notice SnowWolf being absent.... I'm still a little confused as to what the reasoning is? I always enjoyed his break down of things... seems like i missed something big that may have happened.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.