Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did say on my intro post that I would be asking an awful lot of questions, some stupid, some not so much. So here goes.

The vast majority of this week, including time at work (I work in a call center and do very little) has been researching board after board after board and so on.

I will say that "I will be buying boots first" so this may not apply in the long run giving binding fittings etc but I've thus far narrowed my board selection down to the following. I will add this reasearch has included a ton of youtube video reviews, websites and stuff on here.

So how does the Ride Manic compare to the Ride Agenda? The Agenda seems to be the ideal begginer board that will do well with progression on slopes and be a good starting point. The Manic seems like the next step up from this but might last a little longer in terms of development. Please all you wonderful, knowledgeable people tell me if I'm wrong.

I will note I also looked at the Never Summer SL as a long term plan and that's pushing the higher end of my budget, tell me if I'm way off with this one.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I cant compare, but my first board was the Ride Manic. Last year was my first year boarding and id say i progressed ALOT with it, but not sure if it was just the board or the fact that i was not using a random rental everytime...slime walls are the shiznit btw

Id say go with the manic if you are not planning on hitting the park at all, agenda if you do plan on it...but then again i'm a noob

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Not sure what type of riding you will be doing but either one should be good. I ride the Antic 2011 and it was my beginner board and still using it as I consider myself intermediate/advance rider:) going in to my fourth season. I guess its up to your budget and preference on riding so I hope that you will be happy on whichever you pick. Goodluck! if you have any questions,fire away!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts