Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys! Im looking to purchase the Ride Crook pretty soon and I wanted some thoughts on it from the squad.

Ive been riding for only 1 year, before last year I have gone on ski trips and always rented. I had a few good lessons so i already knew what I was doing when I purchased my 1st board last year. I currently own a Rossignol Templar 2012 155MW which I love. Its an all mountain, rocker/camber mix, setback board.

I spent all winter learning how to improve riding. By the end of the season I was taking on some double blacks which was awesome.

A few time when I went to the park to try some boxes I felt like i was forcing the board to do what I wanted. It could be from lack of experience or that the board is set back so i wasnt hitting the boxes evenly. The board also felt heavy when I tried to jump.

I did some research and came across the Ride Crook 2013 - Its light and playful. Exactly what im looking for to start to learning how to do some boxes and learn some maneuvers.

Im 5' 6" 155lbs with size 11.5 Nike Vapens. So I want the 152cm board. Will toe drag be a problem? Should I go ahead and get the board or keep practicing with my current board?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts