Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everybody

I just bought a Ride manic 155 with a waist width of 248mm. It was the board that I was recommended but now im starting to worry that its maybe a little too narrow? Im 5'10 and have a weight of 150lbs and use US10. I also have Ride LX large bindings. I dont have any boots yet but I found a great deal on some K2 11 pulse boots.

Thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
you should be fine, i believe wide boards are for size 11+ boot size? correct me if i'm wrong..
248mm = 9.76in
i have a manic 164W with a size 12 boot. love that board

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea thanks :) I also just went by my local snowboard shop and they also told me that I would be fine :)

·
Premium Member
951 Posts
It's been stated to death, but make sure you get the right boots. First boots, then bindings that go with the boots, and THEN a snowboard.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hi everybody

I just bought a Ride manic 155 with a waist width of 248mm. It was the board that I was recommended but now im starting to worry that its maybe a little too narrow? Im 5'10 and have a weight of 150lbs and use US10. I also have Ride LX large bindings. I dont have any boots yet but I found a great deal on some K2 11 pulse boots.

Thanks in advance :)
I think your gonna need a large binding, your gonna,i were 12 dc juge , and have the large, the xl will work but u mite have extra binding, boot kinda loose

1 - 7 of 7 Posts