Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Ride Psychocandy

253 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  GregT943
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,207 Posts
The psychocandy was a women's board, it was reclassed as unisex this season. What can you expect from Ride the company... I guess you can expect them to design, innovate and have snowboard equipment manufactured and that they'll sell it to you through stores. If you have a warranty you can also expect them to honor it for manufacturer defects. Lastly I suppose you can expect them to support snowboarding and reinvest into it through sponsorship (not for you).

The all mt board does everything on the mt, without being hyper-focused, or the best at any one thing. It's a snowboard, it does snowboard things.

You should definitely buy and wear a helmet

· Registered
411 Posts
Hey all , recently picked up a psychocandy in a 150cm , the board matched all my needs and wants and the reviews seem pretty consistent and solid, this is my first all mountain purpose board and was wondering what should I expect from RIDE the company and what the all mountain board really does.
Thanks! Also, it is declared a womens board but was wondering if that really makes a difference? assuming no atm.
Where are you riding and in what conditions? Also what is your weight and boot size? Is this your first board ever or your first "all mountain" board? Just wondering because the psychocandy is a little different than a traditional all mountain board.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts