Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
I know this question comes up a lot , but I got to ask anyway.
So my weight is 147 lbs, 8 boot size. Looking to buy the warpig, but having a hard time to decide which size. According to ride I should get the 148, but I heard you should really downsize. (So maybe the 142) I’m basically looking for a solid and stable all mountain board that will handle well a bit of pow. Anyone here has a warpig and pretty much the same weight, and could have an advice?
thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,015 Posts
Definitely 148 for all mountain, the 142 would be a play thing, designed more for female riders (lighter, smaller boot)

·
Registered
946 Posts
What they said. I am about your weight and same boot size and was comfortable on the 148 Warpig, currently own a 151 Superpig.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah but the chart is just a suggestion, so just wanted to hear from warpig owners with the same weight

·
Registered
243 Posts
I would go 142. According to the size chart I should be on the XL at 215lbs but I bought the L (154) and it works awesome in Pow and at speed. I normally ride a 160W and the warpig is supposed to be sized down 6 to 10cm under your normal size.

·
635 Posts
Hey,
I know this question comes up a lot , but I got to ask anyway.
So my weight is 147 lbs, 8 boot size. Looking to buy the warpig, but having a hard time to decide which size. According to ride I should get the 148, but I heard you should really downsize. (So maybe the 142) I’m basically looking for a solid and stable all mountain board that will handle well a bit of pow. Anyone here has a warpig and pretty much the same weight, and could have an advice?
thanks!
Wait, someone said downsize from the manufacturers recommendations for all mountain and pow or is that your suggestion?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wait, someone said downsize from the manufacturers recommendations for all mountain and pow or is that your suggestion?
Yeah I would say a few someone’s have said it. But I think I’ll stick to the manufacturer’s recommendations anyway for my purpose

1 - 9 of 9 Posts