Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone just make the decision for me. Both seem very similar this year. Both have great reviews and not so great reviews.

It's really just for resort riding with friends, most of the time just fooling around looking for features on the mountain, and about 40% of just trying to bomb groomers.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I am going to say riders choice only because I am about to order one. Never actually ridden either one.
Although if you look at reviews most people have enjoyed the riders choice the attack banana seems hit or miss with different riders.

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
Pff I love my Attack Banana. I've ridden both. They're different. Attack Banana is more bomb worthy while the Rider's Choice is a lot more playful. They can do either, so I guess choose which you prefer to do more of. Can't go wrong either way

·
Registered
43 Posts
can't say anything about the riders choice but my attack banana is dope. like others have said I dont htink you'll regret either one.

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
Haven't ridden the Attack Banana, whereas I've owned nearly a dozen Riders Choices, all versions like MTX, BTX, C2PTX. It's an awesome all around board with good medium flex, grippy magnetraction, relatively fast base, and sounds like you found a great deal on it too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts