Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's an edit I finished from riding under a month ago at Sunshine Village. It's a freeride run through the easy section of the Delirium Dive.

Thanks for watchin'!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright, what's the 'board approved terminology' I'm supposed to be using here, since I'm sure you have a definition for freeriding.

·
Registered
730 Posts
i am being serious. I hear that term thrown around at everything...is it just doing whatever the hell you want? why are some boards called freeride boards?

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
Looks like FR to me. Freeriding, it’s riding free, without constraint, without a course, ungroomed with variable conditions and big mountain. The board probably more designed as a directional setback bigger radius turns and stiffer. Versus park which is riding more in a constrained area or course involving switch, spins jumps at various man made features. The board is more designed around a twin centered stance, shorter radius turns and more flexible; perhaps more for a groomed terrain. Then you also have all mountain or big mountain freestyle which would be a style of approaching the ungroomed variable big mountain using natural terrain as a park feature in which a person may do switch spins flips and etc.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Did your wife leave you or were you molested recently? You're kind of a downer.
Hey, just cause I voiced my displeasure for dubstep doesnt mean you need to bring up my personal life...for the record I was the one who did the leaving and molesting.

For the record, I dont mean to drag your thread down, I was honestly confused about freeriding and what it actually is....

First song was dope! Dubstep always sucks...id rather stick my dick in a blender than listen to it.:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts