Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I cracked my highback the other week and have been riding 3 times since. The crack runs from the bottom of the highback up to about halfway. The crack stays together pretty well when I'm strapped in, but I know when I go toeside that mad strain is pry being put on it and bending it in two. I haven't felt so much as a slip when shredding pretty hard since it cracked, but I'm kinda getting scared to go.

Why not just buy a new f*cking highback you ask? Well, I was out of work for 2 weeks cuz of surgery (that sucked up all my $$) and I'm presently damn near broke living in Bear with a season pass. Doc said I can finally board on Friday and I want to board at least one day this weekend before I start work Monday.....

What do you guys think :dunno:

·
Registered
673 Posts
look on craigslist prob can find an old used pair for cheap.. if you dont want to buy a new pair glue and duct tape is the the way we rock shit in the ghetto

·
Registered
42 Posts
try GOOP- it's this ridic strong glue- holds anything together. Don't know how'd it'd work in the cold weather, but it's cheap and worth a try.

·
Registered
510 Posts
JB Weld for plastics:thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts