Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know how much exposure Chilly Miller got outside of NH but around here the kids a legend. Anyone who's been lucky enough to find themselves in the Loon mtn park on the same day as Chilly knows what I'm talking about.

R.I.P. Chelone Miller: 8/26/1983

·
Registered
151 Posts
I took laps with him in Mammoth on some amazing days. From watching him dominate Main Park to seeing him nail some of the sketchiest terrain Mammoth has to offer, always pushing us. I'm going to miss that guy!
Snowboarding has lost one of it's best.

Shred on brother, I know you'll have some lines scoped out for us when we get there.

·
Registered
612 Posts
wish i could have witnessed him shred it up. i just moved up here this year. RIP always sad to see a local go.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
nicely written obit, got sad and i had never even heard of the dude...do they say anywhere what actually happened to him, was he riding?

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He had an epileptic siezure in his sleep. A few years ago he had one on a chairlift and fell off. Bar wasn't down and he dropped from some ridiculous height like 50 feet or something.

When I first saw it I figured it was on a snowboard, just because he threw shit that you'd see and think that would get most people killed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts