Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

So I am planning to buy a new snowboard. I am offered to buy this one:

It is a "Rip Curl Snowboard". That's about all I know. Found one site that called it a "Rip Curl EQ Freestyle". Does anyone know ANYTHING about it? I'm getting it at a decent price, but I want to make sure its not awful. If anyone has any experience or knowledge about it, I would VERY much appreciate it. Any links with info would be amazing.

It comes with a pair of "apo-snow" bindings that confuses me about equally much. Ideally I'd buy from a store and not from another person, but money is tight so I want to make a good deal where I can.

·
Banned!
7,679 Posts
I like Rip Curl wetsuits.

Although Billabong is my favorite.

That thing looks like its missing a fin... o.0

·
Premium Member
4,142 Posts
Hi,

It is a "Rip Curl Snowboard". That's about all I know. Found one site that called it a "Rip Curl EQ Freestyle". Does anyone know ANYTHING about it? I'm getting it at a decent price, but I want to make sure its not awful. If anyone has any experience or knowledge about it, I would VERY much appreciate it. Any links with info would be amazing.

It comes with a pair of "apo-snow" bindings that confuses me about equally much. Ideally I'd buy from a store and not from another person, but money is tight so I want to make a good deal where I can.
Free advice: If you can't find any information about a board online then it's a shitty board and basically any price that is not "free" is not a good price.

I google it, and guess what? The #1 result is this forum post. I would say do not buy it.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts