Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello together!

I'm Florian, a student of the University of Konstanz (sports science) but above all a snowboarder. As a part of my bachelor thesis I deal with risk behavior and risk taking of snowboarders in various performance classes. In order to obtain the most accurate relationships between e.g. risk taking behaviour and injury susceptibility I need information from as many snowboarders as possible to determine. I therefore ask you to participate in this study.

What are your benefits in taking part?

After completing the study, I'll explain the psychological variables I've measured and give you feedback on your personal values. So there is a good opportunity to learn something about sports psychology research and about yourself and to support me in my research project. (In addition, the questionnaire includes an interactive game, so do not just answer questions)

It takes about 10 - 15 minutes, depending on the reading speed

Good shred,
Florian Heymann

·
Registered
6,348 Posts
Hello together!

I'm Florian, a student of the University of Konstanz (sports science) but above all a snowboarder. As a part of my bachelor thesis I deal with risk behavior and risk taking of snowboarders in various performance classes. In order to obtain the most accurate relationships between e.g. risk taking behaviour and injury susceptibility I need information from as many snowboarders as possible to determine. I therefore ask you to participate in this study.

What are your benefits in taking part?

After completing the study, I'll explain the psychological variables I've measured and give you feedback on your personal values. So there is a good opportunity to learn something about sports psychology research and about yourself and to support me in my research project. (In addition, the questionnaire includes an interactive game, so do not just answer questions)

It takes about 10 - 15 minutes, depending on the reading speed

Good shred,
Florian Heymann
If there's no risk of getting maimed or killed, well I just don't have any interest in it.

I'm partly retarded though & my balls drag on the floor they're so gawd damn BIG.

MTN biking sucks now, stupid huge balls pfft.

TT

·
Registered
8,807 Posts
Favio
You will get much more participation and information if you do the below...please note or ignore at yer own risk

·
Destroying Worlds Since 2015
7,266 Posts
Soooooo..... let's check the score.

First, you posted this request in the "Western Canada" thread. Last time I checked, Western Canada is a long way from Germany.

Second, you also posted this dedicated thread. So duplicate posts.

Third, you failed to read the forum rules on posting surveys and advertising.

I predict less than stellar responses.

Here are some related products that Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums members are talking about.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts