Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Can you bring in the ramp a bit?

I'm just guessing, but I think that would hit the snow before a boot would (assuming the boot overhangs the same), being the boot is elevated.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can you bring in the ramp a bit?

I'm just guessing, but I think that would hit the snow before a boot would (assuming the boot overhangs the same), being the boot is elevated.
What do u mean "bring in the ramp?" I've had multiple answers here I'm not sure what I should do

·
Registered
585 Posts
for the record i was being sarcastic with my first comment. there is absolutely nothing wrong with the overhang you have. A little bit of overhang is good, it helps you control the board better. Only time to start worry if you take really steep carves and have half an inch overhang or more. just leave it how it is, you're fine.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
for the record i was being sarcastic with my first comment. there is absolutely nothing wrong with the overhang you have. A little bit of overhang is good, it helps you control the board better. Only time to start worry if you take really steep carves and have half an inch overhang or more. just leave it how it is, you're fine.
Haha sorry I didn't realize. I'm kinda new to all this "technical" stuff. Thanks for the info

1 - 8 of 8 Posts