Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is only my second year boarding, I started out riding mostly all mountain but now I'm really starting to get into park riding. I had Burton Customs last year which seemed alright but I'd like to get some bindings that would be better for the park. From the research I've done I've narrowed it down to either Rome 390's or Ride EX's. I'm not so much into jibbing but rather getting big air. I know they're not really in the same price range so these two bindings may not be compared a lot, that's why I couldn't make my decision. Thanks for the help.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is only my second year boarding, I started out riding mostly all mountain but now I'm really starting to get into park riding. I had Burton Customs last year which seemed alright but I'd like to get some bindings that would be better for the park. From the research I've done I've narrowed it down to either Rome 390's or Ride EX's. I'm not so much into jibbing but rather getting big air. I know they're not really in the same price range so these two bindings may not be compared a lot, that's why I couldn't make my decision. Thanks for the help.
Have you considered the Ride Deltas?

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Delta = MVMT's? I did consider those, I forgot to mention them. They are probably more comparable to the 390s. Are the delta's the best out of all of them for what I want to be doing?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1 - 4 of 4 Posts