Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi. i'm coming from a horrorscope 145 and was thinking of a more suitable board for the east coast that had a bit more pop.

the reason i love the horroscope was the ability to press and butter. will i be able to do this with the rome agent rocker in the same fashion?

thanks.

·
Banned
257 Posts
yes but it will not be very stable. it is sort of an all mountain board. it will definitely be stiffer, and it is rocker.

·
Banned
1,966 Posts
yes but it will not be very stable. it is sort of an all mountain board. it will definitely be stiffer, and it is rocker.
Completely wrong. Agent Rocker is hybrid camber (not full rocker) and stiffer than the Horrorscope, so it will be considerably more stable. Still butter-able, but not as easily as the Capita.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I ride a Rome Agent (non-rocker) for the icier east coast days. If the Agent Rocker is anything like the stiffness of the regular Agent (check Rome's board ratings), butterability/pressability is low. You can do it I suppose but it'd be harder.

Can't really speak to it beyond that. Take a look at the Mod Rocker if you want a little more press.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts