Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty set on getting one of these two Rossi boards. Looking at the Marhar Archaic too, but dont know much about the company.

Anyone know a layman terms difference between them? Looking for an all mountain freestyle board thats playful.
East Coast Terrain
Inter-Advanced Skill

6' 185lbs Currently ride a 158, I was kinda looking to "downsize" for playfulness, so they have a 155 and a 157. I'm thinking 155 is too small.

Thoughts?

Thanks Community!

·
Registered
9,295 Posts
Well the 55 definitely isn't too small for starters.

I'd say since it's on your mind pick up the Archaic. It's a well done deck from a company who's boards get better every year. And they have the best finishing I have ever seen from a US factory.

If the super small brand freaks ya out I personally like a directional twin for the riding your talking about. No "legitimate" reason, just a personal preference. So for me it'd be the Angus.

All three will be great decks.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well the 55 definitely isn't too small for starters.

I'd say since it's on your mind pick up the Archaic. It's a well done deck from a company who's boards get better every year. And they have the best finishing I have ever seen from a US factory.

If the super small brand freaks ya out I personally like a directional twin for the riding your talking about. No "legitimate" reason, just a personal preference. So for me it'd be the Angus.

All three will be great decks.
You're the man. Haha yeah I'm trying to decide if I'm freaked out by the super small brand or not.

Angus Graphics are sick also, so the Jibsaw is out. Down to 2!!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aright so I have it down between the 155 Angus or the 156 Marhar Archaic.

Between those two which would you guys pick?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts