Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a Rossignol Sushi split with the L2 Xv Sushi skins.

They don't come with tailclips.

I am wondering if somebody our here have experience with fitting a tailclip on a Sushi with these skins.

Thanks.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, i answered my own question.

This is a heads up for anyone who whants to buy a Sushi split with the Rossignol (Pomoca) skins.

I got the board and the skins from the Rossi website.

This is what I got:

And it should look like this :

Just talked to the Rossi rep and apparently it's a common problem.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wtf. So it wasn’t manufactured correctly?
WTF indeed.
I talked to sobody from Rossi and Pomoca and apparently one of the companies fucked up on a somewhat large-ish scale.

They are both very vague about what is going on, but apparently, this is a widespred problem, the Rossi guy new immediately what I was talking about.

Btw, I bought the board and the skins from the Rossignol website.

I should receive some news later this week.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Well you can easily fit a tailclip from pomoca, kohla , bd and so on, just cut the existing mess and attach the new one with rivets. I dont have tailclips on some skins, and that works too.

·
Registered
1 Posts
WTF indeed.
I talked to sobody from Rossi and Pomoca and apparently one of the companies fucked up on a somewhat large-ish scale.

They are both very vague about what is going on, but apparently, this is a widespred problem, the Rossi guy new immediately what I was talking about.

Btw, I bought the board and the skins from the Rossignol website.

I should receive some news later this week.
I just ran into this too. What did you end up hearing? I understand I can rivet something like normal, but these skins were made specifically for this model and its a grey area for me and it sounds like them too.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry for the late reply.

I ended up getting my money back for the skins and I got G3 skins, they fit OK with a bit of screwing around.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you
Sorry for the late reply.

I ended up getting my money back for the skins and I got G3 skins, they fit OK with a bit of screwing around.
Have to send the skins back? I have put in a ticket with rossignol, but this far have not heard anything back....

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Did you

Have to send the skins back? I have put in a ticket with rossignol, but this far have not heard anything back....
Yes I did, I had a similar experience with Rossignol's customer service, but with the skins, they simply took them back without problems.

Where are you located?

I just PM'd you the email of the guy in charge of the refunds.

Hope it helps.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts