Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have this? How's its durability?
Basically i'm buying a cheaper board to beat the crap out of AKA mt baldy after big dumps of snow - powder everywhere but very thin coverage in some spots.
I have currently ride a 157.5 GNU riders choice and core shot it at baldy... Completely worth it but i'd rather not F it up anymore than i have.
These are on sale right now just wondering if anyone has ridden them?

Rossignol Taipan Snowboard Review | The Good RideThe Good Ride

Would you ride this for 125 bucks?

Let me know.

·
Registered
74 Posts
The Taipan has been my board of choice this whole season, and not because it's cheap. I have plenty of good boards, mostly got this so if my buddies wanted to come along i had a cheap board for them. i tried it out one day just to see if it was at least decent, and i havent' been on any of my other boards since. haven't had a lot of experience in deep powder yet, but it's supposed to be pretty good for that. go for it, i'd be shocked if you're not happy with it.

Rob

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think ill just get it, going to be my end of season board anyways so it doesnt have to be stellar.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nah not at all I just need another board to take to baldy, but wanted something that's half decent and not hate.
It's definitely going to get beat up

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
My first board was a 2011 Taipan. Used it all over the hill. Now I want something that caters more to my riding style, but honestly, no complaints at all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts