1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Veteran Member
11,555 Posts
Smart move guys. I had the XV split to use for most of this spring. Great board. The fact that it was made in China turned off some people though. Which I thought was stupid. It is a very solid performing board.

·
Registered
778 Posts
I just wish you made the Rossi Experience in a 176, id love it as my powder deck. Ahh well Prior spearhead it is.

·
The Swiss Miss
7,448 Posts
Uhm... haven't found specs on waist width for the Rossignol Experience on your homepage... how wide is the 167?
Will you be at the Saas Fee Box? Or is there any other demo occasion in Switzerland?

·
Banned
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Change in factory

The main reason why we changed factories was because the production of the presses used to create the XV model were made in France, then shipped to China. Cost comparison between China and France we figured that France is cheaper, and a better more overall solid construction. More specifically, the board topsheet has a natural very-still contruction of a well known material but a secret bondage teqnique. Thats why we moved production to France. Enjoy!

·
Banned
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
neni

Uhm... haven't found specs on waist width for the Rossignol Experience on your homepage... how wide is the 167?
Will you be at the Saas Fee Box? Or is there any other demo occasion in Switzerland?
Check out our catalog on zuzupopo

·
Banned
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
C.e.o.

Awesome to see companies on here.

Now if only you'd send me a Rocknrolla sample ... :giggle:
Just the C.E.O. and I'm only on because its summer time in the nothern hemisphere. :) when it gets winter, im gone

·
The Swiss Miss
7,448 Posts
Check out our catalog on zuzupopo
Well... I've asked about the Experience. There's no 2012-2013 catalog on zuzupopo. I didn't want to assume that the XV will be the same as the Experience and assume that the specs are the same in 2014.

·
Registered
751 Posts
yeah your site sucks. Where are the board specs?

So, you're the CEO?

and you shipped the molds to China and just shipped them back?

·
Banned
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry

Well... I've asked about the Experience. There's no 2012-2013 catalog on zuzupopo. I didn't want to assume that the XV will be the same as the Experience and assume that the specs are the same in 2014.
Sorry neni for providing the wrong info. The 2012 and the 2013 Experience are the same. here is the 2012 catalog
zuzupopo / Catalogues - Rossignol

·
Banned
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hello

yeah your site sucks. Where are the board specs?

So, you're the CEO?

and you shipped the molds to China and just shipped them back?
Thanks we're constantly updating the site, but thanks for your feedback. The French rossignol page is nice though :laugh:. No, the molds in China were used to create the original Rossignol XV that are out now. The molds are staying in China for the time being for a special reason for the 2014 2015 season :blink::blink::blink:. TRUST ME, its very impresieve.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Just the C.E.O. and I'm only on because its summer time in the nothern hemisphere. :) when it gets winter, im gone
Actually having someone on here during the busy season, taking care of customers' issues and answering questions would be a great move for your company.

Just saying...

·
Registered
751 Posts
Thanks we're constantly updating the site, but thanks for your feedback. The French rossignol page is nice though :laugh:. No, the molds in China were used to create the original Rossignol XV that are out now. The molds are staying in China for the time being for a special reason for the 2014 2015 season :blink::blink::blink:. TRUST ME, its very impresieve.
But aren't you making the boards at your HQ?

Please make the XV split in all the sizes, not just the 167.

I have the 63 experience and love it btw

·
Registered
745 Posts
Smells like a fraud to me... Can't link us to a 2013-14 catalogue locally so you link us to an outdated catalogue from a 3rd party website in Korea not affiliated with Rossignol...

I smell bullshit

·
The Swiss Miss
7,448 Posts
uhu... so you indicate, that the ceo of a multimillion dollar company is a dude that has time to stroll around in a forum in summer time and if it's winter, he's -dunno- off snowboarding? dude, you're funny...
I guess, you might be someone working at rossignol, you love your brand and are convinced, it is high quality and you want to share your enthusiasm for your brand, but seriously... to claim to be ceo... guess, your one of these guys mocking at the regulars table that leadership of a company is an easy job you could do by the way, that these tie wearing guys just sit around chatting n drinking red wine and earn all the money you should get for your hard 9 to 5 job.
Anyway, if you still didn't get it: it's neither funny nor helping, you simply harm the reputation of the brand.

·
Moving to the dark side...
1,428 Posts
I was always under the impression that ALL (most) work for a winter sports company that supplies goods took place during the summer time, as in design, marketing, production etc ALL takes place in the summer, with some promotional work during the season, and the same could be said for Summer companies being the opposite way around...

I amy be mistaken, but this was what i thought, that being the case, this CEO is clearly a fool (id indeed he is the CEO) as he should be working his nuts off...!!!

But then again, he doesn't come across as one, that is for sure, the attitude and contempt he shows to potential customers just makes the brand a laughing stock rather than the cool, hip brand that is trying to be portrayed by this imbecile...

·
Scorching the Slopes
2,139 Posts
I was always under the impression that ALL (most) work for a winter sports company that supplies goods took place during the summer time, as in design, marketing, production etc ALL takes place in the summer, with some promotional work during the season.
Design/testing for the next season's products occurs during the previous winter.
Marketing prep and production occurs during the summer.

And yes, OP is no CEO.

·
The Swiss Miss
7,448 Posts
I was always under the impression that ALL (most) work for a winter sports company that supplies goods took place during the summer time, as in design, marketing, production etc ALL takes place in the summer, with some promotional work during the season, and the same could be said for Summer companies being the opposite way around...
I could belief this, IF it would be a small brand only doing a hand full of snowboard models sold in a little area. But not if you're a worldwide operating company, with goods for winter and summer:

From their homepage: "Tomorroe Rossignol will be entering into yet another new stage in its brand development, evolving from a snowsport-specific brand, to a Mountain Lifestyle Brand.Rossignol’s new phase includes product design and development for all year-round mountain sports and culture, and the lifestyle that goes along with this.A new Rossignol, with more lifestyle focus than ever before, strongly supports Rossignol’s branding as a Pure Mountain Company. This is a strong and universal message, which expresses a clear ambition: to become the brand for everyone who shares Rossignol’s passion for the mountain lifestyle.In short, we aim to be known as the most progressive and authentic mountain brand on the market."

Guess, the real ceo is quite busy summer and winter :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts