Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
She's here! Can't wait to get out on the new Pro model! It feels slightly stiffer by touch and while strapped in but the real test will be on snow! I'll repost back for sure.
I got the Pro last week and have 2 days on it now. I also have the standard version on the way. I'm hoping to ride the standard version and put together a more detailed and proper review & comparison. I will follow up with that and some photos as soon as possible.
Well boys, let's hear the comparison! :unsure:

·
Registered
365 Posts
Well the pro is out of stock in all sizes so I guess that narrows it down to the standard version for me. I'm 180 pounds, so hopefully I don't find it too soft. I was also looking at the Telos backslash but its only available in 143 now and it's $125 more than the dancehaul. The Gnu Gremlin looks like a good choice as well, but I don't like how it has magnetraction, it's just not needed on a C3 profile. Everything is pointing me towards the dancehaul.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Well the pro is out of stock in all sizes so I guess that narrows it down to the standard version for me. I'm 180 pounds, so hopefully I don't find it too soft. I was also looking at the Telos backslash but its only available in 143 now and it's $125 more than the dancehaul. The Gnu Gremlin looks like a good choice as well, but I don't like how it has magnetraction, it's just not needed on a C3 profile. Everything is pointing me towards the dancehaul.
Where are you located? Might have a 148 backslash for sale, Im lazy and hate shipping though 🙁, I'm on the 152 dancehaul regular at 160lbs and there's definitely a lot of overlap with the backlash, the new nerd relic also rides similar and would be a great choice

·
Registered
365 Posts
Where are you located? Might have a 148 backslash for sale, Im lazy and hate shipping though 🙁, I'm on the 152 dancehaul regular at 160lbs and there's definitely a lot of overlap with the backlash, the new nerd relic also rides similar and would be a great choice
I'm in Vermont or Massachusetts, I think I would rather be on the 153 Backslash anyways. How does your dancehaul compare to your backslash?

·
Registered
13 Posts
It is back in stock on evo.com.

I called and was told there were 20 in stock.

Still not discounted for the end of the season. If the price on their site drops within 30 days of purchase they will refund the difference tho.

·
Registered
3 Posts
It is back in stock on evo.com.

I called and was told there were 20 in stock.

Still not discounted for the end of the season. If the price on their site drops within 30 days of purchase they will refund the difference tho.
Will they refund the difference? Why would they do that if the product has already been sold?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Will they refund the difference? Why would they do that if the product has already been sold?
Also a lot of large retailers allow returns within 30 days of purchase and offer free shipping on returns. So technically if you bought a product and it went on sale within the return period, you could return it for a full refund and simply repurchase the item at the sale price. By refunding the purchaser the difference between the full price and sale price, the retailer saves themselves the trouble of restocking an item and paying return shipping. So it actually can work in the retailers favor to have this policy.

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
Also a lot of large retailers allow returns within 30 days of purchase and offer free shipping on returns. So technically if you bought a product and it went on sale within the return period, you could return it for a full refund and simply repurchase the item at the sale price. By refunding the purchaser the difference between the full price and sale price, the retailer saves themselves the trouble of restocking an item and paying return shipping. So it actually can work in the retailers favor to have this policy.
I wasn't aware of any retailers that offer free return shipping on snowboards? Can you share which ones?

21 - 34 of 34 Posts