Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Looks like a sick helmet. Salamon makes awesome bindings boots and boards so I would not consider that helmet to be skier only. If its comfy and fits right then you are good to go.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like a sick helmet. Salamon makes awesome bindings boots and boards so I would not consider that helmet to be skier only. If its comfy and fits right then you are good to go.
Sweet. Well i'm gunna go in and make sure it definitely fits with the m2... if so i'll go for it.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sweet. Well i'm gunna go in and make sure it definitely fits with the m2... if so i'll go for it.
OOO and also...
it says they are ready for audio inserts but salmon doesn't make an audio setup.
Would the giro tuneups presumably just slot right in there?
Thanks!!

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
I put those in my girls helmet. They are slim and I would guess they would fit perfectly. Plus the cord has a button that controlls your Iphone (pause, play and siri). Pretty damn sweet.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I put those in my girls helmet. They are slim and I would guess they would fit perfectly. Plus the cord has a button that controlls your an I phone (pause, play and siri). Pretty damn sweet.
Nice. Yeah that's why I thought about them, super slim. Did they affect the comfort at all or is the ear padding still fine?

And yeah the pause/mute is a big thing for me for safety reasons...

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Yea. The speakers went between a foam padding, so there is foam cush between the speaker and your ear. Check it out on the salamon helmet, I'm sure it will be padded.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts