Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,
i just want to ask if any of you all have tried any salomon bindings. to me, the concept would work, where the heelcup would fit to your feet, and flex with your movement to channel all energy into the board. i ask because i am thinking of getting a quantum. thanks.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
I just bought the Hologram and I love the free feel it has when doing a press or truck on a rail and it still seems to have good heel/toe edge response but I haven't used them on the snow yet.

I wouldn't suggest these to someone learning to ride but more for someone a bit experienced and has a playful riding style.

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
I've been seeing a lot of ads with those in snowboard mags recently and just wondered bc they looked pretty clean in the backs do they have foward lean on them? Or are they like the new Fluxes where they have the lean adjustment in the mounting?

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
I've been seeing a lot of ads with those in snowboard mags recently and just wondered bc they looked pretty clean in the backs do they have foward lean on them? Or are they like the new Fluxes where they have the lean adjustment in the mounting?
It has a tool free forward lean. The lower connection adjust forward and backwards to change forward lean.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts