Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
salvatore sanchez vs horrorscope vs rome artifact

Hi everybody, I'd like to buy a new board for jibbing, rail etc... it would be my secondary board, I've already a pow specific boards but I'd like to have a playful/buttery board for non-pow days

I'm undecided between those two... salvatore sanchez would be cheaper, horrorscope come at 60 extra $
they are very similar, both very soft, same shape etc

Reading online horrorscope seems a great choice, but how the salomon compare to that one? is it worth spending that extra 60?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Between salvatore sanchez and horrorscope, I'm leaning toward the horrorscope... but I can also buy a rome artifact rocker at the same price of the horrorscope, any help deciding between these two?

·
Registered
9,463 Posts
The Horror is actually harder to jib cause the rocker and flex. Too easy to go over the handlebars. The point of no return in the sweetspot is easy to pass.

The Sanchez isn't bad, but it's nothing great either. Drift Rocker from Salomon would be the way to go.

Get that Rome. Solid solid deck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
The Horror is actually harder to jib cause the rocker and flex. Too easy to go over the handlebars. The point of no return in the sweetspot is easy to pass.

The Sanchez isn't bad, but it's nothing great either. Drift Rocker from Salomon would be the way to go.

Get that Rome. Solid solid deck.

thanks, i'm going over to the shop to actually see the rome today... I may be back with it :laugh:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts