Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My board's about 2 years old. It's a Technine and it works great in the park. The flat camber makes it a really fun jibstick, but I found that it works well on the rest of the mountain, too. I'm selling it for 160, and the original price was 270. I'm willing to bargain a little. The Union Force bindings aren't included - they're an extra $100 - really solid bindings, though.

Attachments

·
Moving to the dark side...
1,428 Posts
Another new member just signing up to sell stuff... Not so much as a hello...

Well all i can say is, that you have overpriced by about $120 and this is the wrong place for this...

Try Craigslist, you might find more morons over there that will pay this ridiculous price..!

·
Destroying Worlds Since 2015
6,907 Posts
I have to be honest -- when someone says in an ad, "great price" or "unbeatable deal" or my favorite, "deal alert!!!!!!!!!" -- my first thought is that it's going to be anything but.

·
Registered
585 Posts
let me just help you out a bit:
1) This is a snowboarding forum, people know what gear is good for the most part
2) Technine is a very basic/entry level brand
3) If this board was originally $270, that means it is an entry level board from an entry level brand.
4) This board is used and 2 years old.

Conclusion: you will not be able to sell this board for anywhere near $100 on this site. Maybe on craigslist or ebay if you find a clueless seller, but not here.

·
Registered
86 Posts
My board's about 2 years old. It's a Technine and it works great in the park. The flat camber makes it a really fun jibstick, but I found that it works well on the rest of the mountain, too. I'm selling it for 160, and the original price was 270. I'm willing to bargain a little. The Union Force bindings aren't included - they're an extra $100 - really solid bindings, though.

lol, here it is new for the same price you want people to pay you for your used, 2 year old one

troll thread :10:

On Sale Technine IX Snowboard up to 45% off

1 - 8 of 8 Posts