Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SESSIONS down jacket XL $175 obo

Worn maybe 6x, great coat and I hate to sell it but sadly I can't fit in it comfortably anymore :( Price is somewhat negotiable. RECCO reflectors, Waterproof, 10K down insulation, powder skirt, media routing system, pant zipper, elastic wrist cuffs, hood, 3 or 4 interior pockets and hideouts. Hit me up I need a new jacket!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
FYI I can email pics of the jacket if need be, I just didn't have them here to post when I listed it. I'd work with someone if they're interested. thanks for looking

·
Registered
4,094 Posts
Price lowered to $175 obo, help a brother out!
You need to show the forum why your used jacket is worth $175. What jacket is it? Where are the pictures? Most session jackets can be found online at discounted prices. Mind you these forums are set up to get deals. Your ad feels like it belongs on craigslist.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've tried to add them, can't from work since they're on my phone. Lowered it to $125 shipped. Not sure on the model, its a full down-filled 10k/10K jackets, hunter green, RECCO etc. I'll try again to upload them tonight.

·
Registered
4,094 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hmmm, let me check the size-specs on it again. What color is the one you have? I might have a lead on the sale of it, if not and I can fit in it we can chat!

·
Registered
4,094 Posts
Hmmm, let me check the size-specs on it again. What color is the one you have? I might have a lead on the sale of it, if not and I can fit in it we can chat!
I have the grey heather stripe. Im 6'0 215 and it's quite baggy, but just not what I needed for mt. bachelor. Ended up getting a gore tex shell.

·
Registered
4,094 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey man, crazy question, but can you measure or have someone measure your reach? Like fingertips to fingertips, it looks like it's swallowing you, and if I got you by 4-5in then I'll know I'm golden :D

·
Registered
4,094 Posts
Hey man, crazy question, but can you measure or have someone measure your reach? Like fingertips to fingertips, it looks like it's swallowing you, and if I got you by 4-5in then I'll know I'm golden :D
Jacket was 71in and my reach tip to tip was 73in. Stretched out completely.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok sweet, that thing looked bigger than that! I'll get all measured up but I'm thinking it'll be all good, just need to double check!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts