Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I've been considering to get either ones of those two. I like to ride freestyle/jibbing/park, but not sure which would be better for me. My board is Burton Clash 155 and boots Burton Moto. I would appreciate any help :).

·
Registered
169 Posts
The missions are very versatile. I have a pair and I use them on my all mountain and powder boards. I'm pretty sure you can use them for park as well. The freestyle are really soft vs the missions which are middle of the road flex.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Knapton rides the Missions, of course that’s also a matter of preference but they’re responsive enough to handle his stiffer boards. I’d get them for more versality.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Don't forget that this year's mission have been "downgraded" and are replacing the Custom in the lineup so they won't be the same as the Missions of yesteryears.

Still, the Freestyle is the beginner's binding, really soft. I'd definitely go Mission if you can't buy/afford anything higher.

·
Registered
Custom Camber 158, Skeleton Key 158, Blur 159, National 156, Stale Fish 153, Alpha 158 - 8 Photon SO
434 Posts
Either missions from previous years or Cartel non x. Previous models will be cheaper but stiffer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts