Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
EG2's are good, hope you've a big melon.

·
Premium Member
2,470 Posts
I've been rocking the eg2's for a few years and I tried the apx and I found they don't have as good peripheral vision. $40 is amazing, I swear when I looked on there they were $69.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I've been rocking the eg2's for a few years and I tried the apx and I found they don't have as good peripheral vision. $40 is amazing, I swear when I looked on there they were $69.
WhiskeyMilitia.com: Electric EG2 Goggle - $39.99 - 78% off

They do have a $69 version but the $40 version was just in a different color pattern. I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw the four and zero. They only had a handful and I swear they were gone within minutes of it coming up. As soon as hit submit on my order, I went back to the page and they were sold out already.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How much peripheral? Like do you not see the frames at all?

·
Premium Member
2,470 Posts
How much peripheral? Like do you not see the frames at all?
With my eg2's I have to unnaturally strain my eyes to the side to see any frame. With what I remember about the apx there was a little more frame when you looked to the side, maybe even a little noticeable in my peripherals, but I'm not saying they get in the way. There is just more frame then you would expect.
I actually found the apx more comfortable, but IMO for the price I prefer the eg2. I don't know if I'd recommend you should return the apx, they are still a sick goggle and I'm sure you will be happy with them. Maybe instead grab a pair of eg2's for a second pair if you see them for $40.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I love my EG2 with my Ride Ninja helmet it's so clean no gap looks like they were meant to go together almost as if they were one piece...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts