Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im confused as how i carry a shovel with my heli pro pack, Ive had my pack for like 3 years but ive never carried a shovel. Its kinda a stupid question, but im looking into buying a shovel, and where i keep the blade, will guide me as to which size shovel to buy.

Its either the BCA Chugach pro ext (12" blade) or the companion shovel (10" blade and shorter) Both have oval shafts to keep them really strong.

If anyone has pictures with a shovel in the pack it would help a ton.

Sorry for the random question haha. Im building up my urban assault arsenal for when i can start riding again (stupid knee) and im gonna be building some kickers and getting into back country so. Id rather get the nice shit to start off with. like doing things right

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
Damn, a least give it some time. Not everybody logs in at 3:23.

·
Premium Member
4,499 Posts
the front zippered pocket is for shovels, but yours may not fit, in which case it will have to go in the main compartment

come on, there's 2 compartments

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the front zippered pocket is for shovels, but yours may not fit, in which case it will have to go in the main compartment

come on, there's 2 compartments
thanks, i can measure in there and figure it out. I just wasnt positive where it went, and didnt wanna pull a "oh shit" thaaaaaats where it goes kinda thing haha.

Damn, a least give it some time. Not everybody logs in at 3:23.
Haha when your as bored as i am, and as sick of working calculus and electrical engineering problems, you get pretty impatient :laugh:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Buy a shovel and stuff it in there where it best fits. If ya can't figure it out, don't carry a shovel.
thanks, im not a dumbass. But do you like being that guy with the shovel strapped on in the most inconvenient way!? i know where the shaft goes, i just wasnt 100% sure on the blade. but thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts