Sick collection! Thoughts on the Moss Wing Swallow 149 ?Boards, Left to right:
View attachment 153542
- Weston Pow Surfer 57
- Moss Wing Swallow 149
- Moss Swallow 162
- Rome Blur 162 (technically an Anthem LTD, but it's a reskinned Blur)
- Weston Backwoods Splitboard 163
- Dupraz D1 6' +
Not pictured: United Shapes Cadet 162 I decided to sell next season. Blur may also get swapped out for something that's more a hybrid between Cadet and Blur. Maybe a United Shapes Orbit 57 or Korua Stealth 63.
Might have some binding consolidation, just picked up a set of Karakoram Connect R on sale... if I like them, I'll probably sell the Pilots and the Sparks.
- NOW Pilot, medium
- NOW Drive, medium
- + 2 pairs of NOW Tool-less Kingpin for easy swaps
- Spark / Burton Frankenbinder, medium Surge base plate, Arc highbacks, large Burton hammockstrap with doubletake hardware
TM2 XLT may get swapped out for K2 Aspects. Good-riding boot but so stupidly fucking heavy.
- Adidas Tactical Lexicon size 10
- Thirtytwo TM2 XLT Jones variant