Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

61 - 80 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Quiver finally complete (enough, still need more).

Gnu Billy Goat 162
NS Legacy 159 (2009)
Sims dealers choice 155w ($200 lol)
Nitro Drop 154 (hers)
NS Shade 141 (hers)

Plus old ass flows and janky world industries boots that are prob half a size too large.

·
Registered
51 Posts
haha yeah your right. there is a big overlap. I like trying different types of pow boards.
The storm chaser is for trees and pow, the orca works great as a freeride pow board and landing big drops. the mind expander is a fun loose pow board, but works well for landing drops. unlike the storm chaser, that can be a bit unstable because of the swallowtail. The Asymulator is my park board.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
haha yeah your right. there is a big overlap. I like trying different types of pow boards.
The storm chaser is for trees and pow, the orca works great as a freeride pow board and landing big drops. the mind expander is a fun loose pow board, but works well for landing drops. unlike the storm chaser, that can be a bit unstable because of the swallowtail. The Asymulator is my park board.
It's totally cool with overlap if you're a geek :D

I may not feel like I absolutely need more pow boards, but I definitely need more piste boards :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yeah, its really fun trying different boards.
My buddy recently purchased the Burton Fish 3D, the shape of that board looks so good.
Hope i get a chance to try it out on a deep day. next season :D

·
Registered
289 Posts
When somebody posts up a load of new or lightly used ding-free boards I wonder what I'm doing wrong.

Or am I just not earning enough?

61 - 80 of 189 Posts