Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1641 - 1660 of 1668 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Just got to work and saw this, will try update with some pics later but first thing I did when I got it home was put it on the floor and check the profile out in detail haha. It's definitely camber dominant, unweighted I'd say the nose rocker goes to say 2 inches in front of the insert pack, weighted the rocker moves further back to directly in line with the start of the inserts. The tail goes flat for maybe 2 inches before the rear contact, which lifts up when weighted but stays in contact unweighted. Flex has some beef to it, overall feels a touch softer than my Nitro Banker, and oddly (or not) the nose and tail flex actually feel quite similar just flexing it into the carpet, so given the tail is shorter and more cambered vs the long rockered nose, the additives in the nose have to be doing something. I'm very interested to see how it behaves in chop! I think it should fill the role I have in mind for it, mostly open alpine face riding off the back of Lake Louise. Big floaty stable nose, 20ish mm of taper, long side cut, supportive but not overly demanding flex. Width under the back inserts is 26.6 so not ideal for eurocarves but that's not what I bought it for and I'm sure I'll still enjoy carving on it too.

How'd you like the overall ride feel of it?
I mostly bought it for the graphics but the board wasn't anything special. Preferred other boards in my quiver way more. Maybe because the too small size but wouldn't buy it again in the 164 instead.

·
Registered
590 Posts
He’s a labradoodle but people always ask if he’s a Portuguese Water Dog. He’s not but I can’t keep him out of the water.

1641 - 1660 of 1668 Posts