Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1781 - 1800 of 1807 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
'07 Option Dufficy Pro 155
Option Dufficy!! I still feel that back in their day, they were some of the best constructed boards of all time.

I mean, a heavier guy spinning (and lots of crashing) in the park in my heyday, who STILL could not break 'em because 21carbonstringerstiptotail, is a lovely thing.

took my 159 Dufficy out a few times last year. the full camber (after a base grind and finger-cutting edges from contact point to contact point) is a bit dodge to the unfamiliar, but it was a nice, precise thing, really. I won't be getting rid of mine anytime soon.

love it!

·
Registered
665 Posts
Here's an update on the quiver - looking at it like this I acknowledge I have a problem :oops: but gee they stil bring a smile to my face.

View attachment 161604 View attachment 161603
"Good tea, nice house". Nice house, awesome quiver.

and what the actual shiet??? You got a Pocket Rocket??? Where the hell did you get that? I would LOVE to have one of those little nuggets.

fark. now i really really really want one.

come to think of it Aaron, think the 4 boards on the left make for an amazing quiver. if you should feel the need to move the Pocket Rocket on, i will totally understand :LOL:

·
Super Moderator
1,569 Posts
"Good tea, nice house". Nice house, awesome quiver.

and what the actual shiet??? You got a Pocket Rocket??? Where the hell did you get that? I would LOVE to have one of those little nuggets.

fark. now i really really really want one.

come to think of it Aaron, think the 4 boards on the left make for an amazing quiver. if you should feel the need to move the Pocket Rocket on, i will totally understand :LOL:
Well, how about we catch up again at FC or Buller and I'll bring the PR for some good times. Actually found it here in Aus on sale at snow surf and couldn't resist.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Option Dufficy!! I still feel that back in their day, they were some of the best constructed boards of all time.

I mean, a heavier guy spinning (and lots of crashing) in the park in my heyday, who STILL could not break 'em because 21carbonstringerstiptotail, is a lovely thing.

took my 159 Dufficy out a few times last year. the full camber (after a base grind and finger-cutting edges from contact point to contact point) is a bit dodge to the unfamiliar, but it was a nice, precise thing, really. I won't be getting rid of mine anytime soon.

love it!
Absolutely bomb proof, total scalpel board, tons of carbon. Back when camber was the only option (heh).

It was totally the wrong board for me when I bought it, never learned much freestyle cause it bit so damn hard when you got it wrong but straight lining grouse and seymour top to bottom was a blast. Now that I've learned a bit, it's pretty obvious that it was a BC booter board for stomping ridiculous hucks (not a progressing intermediate with their first seasons). But who doesn't wanna ride what their favourite pro rides?

·
Registered
149 Posts
les wave dupraz!
i had that exact board til lAST YEAR , my buddy " tested" it and ive not seen it since!
still got the 167 white wave. awsome decks

1781 - 1800 of 1807 Posts