Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so, my friends and i play some games like SNOW and in your face. they can get a little dry playing them over and over. does anybody have any suggestions?:laugh:

·
Registered
267 Posts
so, my friends and i play some games like SNOW and in your face. they can get a little dry playing them over and over. does anybody have any suggestions?:laugh:
Tag is a good one if you've got room to run and there's not too many 'Slow Patrol' out and about!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that sounds pretty fun! i think im just gonna go up to a friend and yell tag your it and ride away and see what happens :p

·
Registered
267 Posts
that sounds pretty fun! i think im just gonna go up to a friend and yell tag your it and ride away and see what happens :p
:thumbsup: YES!

not only does this game allow for some fun, but it will improve your riding if you're trying to run from or chase down one another at high speeds!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i wish my hill was longer D: i live in MN so i have no mountains. bummer. the runs are like a couple minutes if you flat out bomb. the ride up takes like 5 minutes with a decently fast chair if that gives you kind of an idea.

·
Registered
267 Posts
i wish my hill was longer D: i live in MN so i have no mountains. bummer. the runs are like a couple minutes if you flat out bomb. the ride up takes like 5 minutes with a decently fast chair if that gives you kind of an idea.
I feel you, that's kinda what I'm going through with these CO hills so far.

You gotta get up to Alyeska in Alaska and hike way off to the right @ the top of chair 6. Then you can mash and the run will still take you 20 minutes!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I feel you, that's kinda what I'm going through with these CO hills so far.

You gotta get up to Alyeska in Alaska and hike way off to the right @ the top of chair 6. Then you can mash and the run will still take you 20 minutes!
i hear there are some mountains out west that take like an hour 0.0

·
Registered
108 Posts
you think thats bad in Michigan at most it will take a min to get to the top of our hills. so you should feel blessed lmao.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
I'm pretty sure that from the top of the Continental Divide at Sunshine Village to the bottom parking lot would be a 1 hour snowboard trip. Pretty sweet.

·
Registered
545 Posts
id play tag at my hill but i think it would be too hard.. 360 degree snowboarding with copious amounts of hidden trails and tree runs just make it too easy to get away

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
We play a version of this game but you can't actually throw any snowballs. You are only allowed to get someone if they are riding by you and you toss a snowball up in the air and they run into it, or if you are flying by someone and you drop a snowball but your speed make it smash in to them.

Takes a bit more technique.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Well, I'm more attractive than you, I throw way sicker shit than you, I'm cooler than you, aaaand, basically I'm the best. haha So glad you've seen it! :eusa_clap:
Hold my beer, and my clothes. I gotta call my mom cause I'm winning this bitch. :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts