Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to pick up an end of season deal on a Jones Mountain Twin and a YES PYL and have basically given up due to lack of availability & discount. Do these two brands do a better job of estimating the demand for their product, and produce accordingly? Very few of these two boards left to be found and looks like they get full pop for what they do sell. Good for them, no deals for me. :dunno: Insight?

·
Registered
514 Posts
From my understanding Jones is making less than 5k units worldwide and Yes is something like 7,500.
Wow! How do these guys even cover manufacturing costs, not to mention making a profit?

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey BA, can you put this into perspective: what does Burton churn out?

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Flapjack, the size you want is never the size they have. I am looking for a 154. Can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
12,603 Posts
Hey BA, can you put this into perspective: what does Burton churn out?
Too much honestly. They're building in a slew of different factories and I don't have their numbers only reason I know the Jones/Yes numbers was something I saw I wasn't supposed to.

Flapjack, the size you want is never the size they have. I am looking for a 154. Can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks for your help.
One left.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts