Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I bought the Slush Slasher PBR edition in size 147 because I’m an absolute idiot and didn’t read the size guide correctly. I weigh 216 (currently actively working to lose weight via personal trainer). Do I sell the 147 (bummed cause it’s the PBR edition and everywhere is sold out of 151) or do you guys think it’ll be fine?

I normally cruise down blues

thanks yall

·
Registered
124 Posts
210 lbs here with a 151 Slush Slasher.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I've got a 151 at 210-220 pounds. The flex is pretty soft. I don't think I'd want it any shorter.
I've ridden the 151 in deep pow at 240 and didn't regret it, floated just fine.

Edit: actually read the OP question, buddy about your size has the 151 that I rode. He bought a 147 PBR one because he wanted to size down.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Yeah, I ride my slasher like it's not a party board. I wish they made a stiffer sintered version. I think I'd be fine on a 147 for party boarding. I'd bet it would still float my weight in pow too. Sorry to confuse the issue OP.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Depending on what type of riding you want to do and where you will be riding, the 147 could still work for the OP.

I party board and charge hard with my Slush Slasher & I got a 151 for powder, stability, and handling heavy snow in the Pacific Northwest USA.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've ridden the 151 in deep pow at 240 and didn't regret it, floated just fine.

Edit: actually read the OP question, buddy about your size has the 151 that I rode. He bought a 147 PBR one because he wanted to size down.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
thank you for your input. I’m in California where we get fresh pow MAYBE once a month, and I’m currently actively trying to lose weight via personal trainings.Your comment makes me feel much better about the 147!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, I ride my slasher like it's not a party board. I wish they made a stiffer sintered version. I think I'd be fine on a 147 for party boarding. I'd bet it would still float my weight in pow too. Sorry to confuse the issue OP.
this makes me feel better about the 147!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts