Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Snowbird next week - suggestions on trails/areas

813 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  pdxrealtor 
The one day I went we had a snobird regular tour us and we spent most of the day in mineral basin. Traverse skier left from top of lift all the way around , seems like forever, then drop it. It was great, and there had been not much new snow lately.

As far as blacks double blacks etc.... Forget everything you know. Leave the groom into the trees and you could end up someplace you don't want to be real easy. I don't know your ability though. Just beware their blues are your blacks easily.

I took off from top of tram down Peruvian and dipped into some trees...... Here is where I ended up, couldn't see the bottom and while scratching my head trying to decide to take it or not two OTHERSs came down and decided to hike out. So I did too.

Attachments

I never got to make it over to gad area, but read a lot to start their to get warmed up and familiar with the terrain. If ya feel good there head over to the tram / cirque traverse or drop.

Have fun!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.