Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what's a good snowboard bag that would fit 2 snowboard with bindings? boards sizes are 153 and 149. i need one for me and my wife but not sure which one would fit two boards. would it be smart to get 166 size bags or stick to 156 or so?

·
Registered
273 Posts
I have put mine and my girlfriends boards (base to base) in a shitty one board bag before... it took some elbow grease but it was just a cheap bag that i got for free from purchasing some shit on ebay. I'd say even if they wouldnt fint in the bag w/ the bindings on both boards you could just take one of the sets of bindings off and piggy back it on the other board then sit the loose bindings next to the mounted bindings.

REMINDER if one or either of the boards has a metal studded stomp pad dont let the stomp pad touch the base of the other board

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
what's a good snowboard bag that would fit 2 snowboard with bindings? boards sizes are 153 and 149. i need one for me and my wife but not sure which one would fit two boards. would it be smart to get 166 size bags or stick to 156 or so?
I have a 181 Burton wheelie bag. Used it to go to Whistler last spring. It survived the plane no problem and I packed my 167 board/binding and my sons board which was only a 121 but it would have fit another larger board. I also stuffedd 2 sets of boots in the bag but with 2 long boards/bindings you might not be able to fit in the boots. One board gets strapped in tight and I just wrapped a bit of bubble back around the edges of the second so nothing would get scratched.

·
Registered
4,919 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just take the bindings off one board and slip in under the other with couple of towels between them. Then wrap the bindings in a towel or something and put it on the ends of the top board. That is what I would do. It is easy just screw the bindings back on once you get to where you are going.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.