Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
2681 - 2685 of 2685 Posts

· Registered
90 Posts
I can only speak for me but the Acerra boot is my cinderella boot. It's perfect right out of the box without any issues, no pressure points or nothing. My correct MP size is wide enough for my EE last and i don't even heat mold or use insoles.
They are stiff enough for my bad ankles and the boost sole is great, especially with bad feet and joints as well as a heavy body. Stocked up on 5 pairs since Adidas is gone for boots.

I have some fucked up feet, op hallux valgus on both, bunions at the pinky toes, flat feet that are wide both at the toes and mid foot with skinny heels. Have even tattooed "Crazy feet".

Different boots will fit different. All isn't for everyone.
@unsuspected I'm jealous! Agree on the greatness of the boost-outsole, and my friend is also stocking up on his Tactical Lexicon ADV's. I had such high hopes... but became another failed project. If you are size 280 and want to buy another pair cheap, with only 5 days on them... let me know.

· Registered
634 Posts
@unsuspected I'm jealous! Agree on the greatness of the boost-outsole, and my friend is also stocking up on his Tactical Lexicon ADV's. I had such high hopes... but became another failed project. If you are size 280 and want to buy another pair cheap, with only 5 days on them... let me know.
Im a size 270 and already have 5 pairs which 4 of them are still in the box plus 3 other pairs of different Adidas boots, so I'm good for life.
If your friend has size 270 I have a par of Lexicons, Responsive and Superstar for sale.

· Registered
2 Posts
Hello Wiredsport, I am looking at purchasing Burton Photons in wide, wondering what your size suggestions are. According to the tool and previous similar posts I believe I am an 8.5, but I see suggestions for Ruler's and Ion's and am not sure about photons. Left ft: 26.5cm long 10.4 cm wide Right ft: 26.0cm long 10.3cm wide Thanks in advance!

· Registered
2 Posts
Dear @Wiredsport ,

I'm trying to find a boot that fits without getting the 'pains'.
Normally I rent boots for my snowboard trips but this always end up with pain and swapping/increasing sizes/boots at the rental shop, which only moves the pain to a different spot.
Today and two weeks ago I tried some boots at two different shops, they measured my feed and one shop even did a 3d scan.
They showed/fitted me different boots/brands but they all hurt. Among others; ThirtyTwo Lashed Double Boa (size 10) / Vans Aura Pro (size 10.5) / Burton ... and a few more I did not get the name of.
They even heated up the inner boot to fit my feet better, this did remove some pain spots but not the main problem.

The pain mainly sits in the side of my feet around the middle to just under my small toe, right feet more then left, and a spot on my left instep (this decreased with the heat treatment).
For my measurements I've gotten the following numbers from my biggest feet (right) 25.8cm long 10.7cm wide. (left is little bit smaller)
Following your tool/chart I should need a: Size 8.0 (Mondo 258), which makes it Wide: EEE ?

Can you advice me good boots? Do I need a 'wide' variant of boots? or what boots are wider overal? Will Butron Photons do good?

"Red zone" is the main pain area.
Skin Leg Human body Gesture Barefoot

Gesture Barefoot Finger Thumb Material property

Kind regards,
From the Netherlands!

· Registered
5 Posts
I've received a lot of useful advice from this forum and want to make sure I am wearing the right size boot this season.

My right foot is 24.8 cm
My left foot is 24.6 cm

I was previously riding vans in a 7.5 that fit well, but after 15-20 days would start to give me crazy heel lift which makes sense as my mondo sizing is a 7.
This year I purchased the Vans Invado Pro in a 7 and when I tried them on with relatively thin Burton socks I noticed that my toes were completely cramped. To the point where it felt that they were curling up.
I took a photo of me standing on the insole. Just want to confirm these are the right size and will pack out to be perfect.

Plant Wood Gesture Finger Window

2681 - 2685 of 2685 Posts