Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everybody!

Do you know where to find all the best Snowboard DVD/Blurays? www.ActionSportsVideo.com

We have the largest selection and lowest prices on the web!

We'd like to offer all the users of Snowboardingforum 20% OFF any order on our website with discount code ASV20SM.

Free shipping is available & every order over $30 also gets a FREE VIDEO!

Are you interested in other action sports and videos? We have them all including Surf, Ski, Skate, Mountain Bike, Climbing, Stunt Motorcycle, and much more!

Head on over to our site www.ActionSportsVideo.com to see everything we have to offer yourself!

·
Registered
451 Posts
you need to get "Master of Ground" from Trust 6 Media ... I'll buy all of those, as I'm sure will a handful of people on here...

·
Registered
730 Posts
I picture someone reading me the OP in a tv announcers voice with explosions going off in the background, ACTION SPORTS!!!

but seriously, it looks like decent selection....

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
I think I bought, "That's It, That's all" awhile back and bought "The Art of Flight" here recently from ASV

·
Registered
59 Posts
Do u ship to aus? If so are they region 4 compatible? Thanks

I opened a thread on vids to get like 2-3 days ago haha

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes and yes! We ship worldwide every day.

Don't forget these are great as Father's Day gifts too! The code is still available and we hope to hear from you guys.

Thanks

·
The Swiss Miss
7,620 Posts
I picture someone reading me the OP in a tv announcers voice with explosions going off in the background, ACTION SPORTS!!!
Plus the discount code given here does not work but doesn't matter cause the code that works is indicated on their homepage anyway ;)

Anyway, found some vids I was looking for :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
The code should be working without any issues on any order with a subtotal of $9 and above. Make sure to enter the code ASV20SM and then click the UPDATE button to apply the discount.

Please feel free to post with any other questions or concerns!

Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts