Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all, i asked earlier about being aloud to make this thread. Donutz said i needed to have a video explaining why i should be voted for. I tried and tried to make one(involving Aubrey the Snowboarding Teddy Bear) but I cant seem to upload it to youtube!

Basically in the snowboard club I'm in, Riders on Board we have an annual video contest. I entered this year, but i was accidentally forgotten on the webiste so I'm behind where I wanted to be. I'd REALLY appreciate if you could simply vote for "Aubrey Butler". You dont have to provide e-mail or join a newsletter or anything, its super simple. It'd help me out SOO much.

Thanks guys!!!

http://www.ridersonboard.com/coaching/?page_id=514

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Maybe I'm missing something here, but usually when you want people to go vote for something, you provide a link for it. :dunno:

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
So, I can't see the videos while I'm on work computer, but I can see the vote bubbles. Anyway, I voted for you since you went and added a link to your OP. As of this posting, you are down by 10 votes. Good luck. :)

·
Registered
222 Posts
I'm gonna be that asshole that says that the voting on this was definitely a popularity contest. Some of those edits in the top half were pretty shitty compared to some on the bottom...

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm gonna be that asshole that says that the voting on this was definitely a popularity contest. Some of those edits in the top half were pretty shitty compared to some on the bottom...
It definitely is a popularity contest, if it was based on skill/quality of the edit it would simply be judged by the coaches, that's why they have to wildcard winner who gets a new 2013 Salomander.

Thanks to anyone who voted, anymore help would be greatly appreciated.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts