Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
731 Posts
I'm pumped for "Roadless" but I'm a pretty big Travis Rice fanboy. A movie with him, Jeremy, and Guch should be pretty great especially if Travis doesn't narrate the whole thing.

·
Registered
634 Posts
New Nitro movie; Offline is a great film for this year, really well done and refreshing. Highly recommend.

Korua is coming out with a short this month also, plus Joy from Ben Ferg and co, are ones really amped for.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I'm pumped for "Roadless" but I'm a pretty big Travis Rice fanboy. A movie with him, Jeremy, and Guch should be pretty great especially if Travis doesn't narrate the whole thing.
Gonna go to Bozeman to watch it at Emerson with a couple of my homies. Should be a good time.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
LOL! Yeah, T. Rice is an amazing rider but his narration sounds like it belongs on NPR.

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,143 Posts
"Out Cold." Has some great riding by Jason London, AJ Cook and Zach Galifianakis.
:lol:

Ya had me goin' right up until Zach Galifianakis!! :blink: BTW, You forgot to mention the "Six Million Dollar Man!!" (...hate to admit I've actually seen that turd of a flick!) ;) LoL

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,143 Posts

Attachments

·
The Swiss Miss
7,010 Posts
(...wunder if @neni has seen it?) :shrug: >:) ;) :laugh:
Uhm... no. Why should I?
Just to be clear: Lederhosen are a Bavarian thing. I'm Swiss. Difference. Big difference (FFS! :laugh:)

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,143 Posts

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,143 Posts
I watched that about 2 years ago. It's pretty full of awesomeness.
R we talking "Sharknado" awesomeness. Or "Art of Flight" awesomeness. :rofl3: ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts