Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,669 Posts
Damn it, gotta work tomorrow. Tempting to blow off work since I only have 6 more days left, but it'd really fuck over one of my guys. Just can't do it to him.

·
Veteran Member
11,555 Posts
He's referring to all the flooding we've had along the Front Range the past 4 days. A lot of roads are closed for repair right now. Ranging from residential streets to Interstates. I got over 13" of rain at my place in 2 1/2 days. Had some basement flooding. Finishing up the clean up from that today.

With all the rain, we got off pretty lucky in our area. Leaky roofs and flooded basements were what most people experienced. One of the major streets used to get around here got pretty jacked up. I rode my bike over there yesterday and took some photos with my phone.

Good times...

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
He's referring to all the flooding we've had along the Front Range the past 4 days. A lot of roads are closed for repair right now. Ranging from residential streets to Interstates. I got over 13" of rain at my place in 2 1/2 days. Had some basement flooding. Finishing up the clean up from that today.

With all the rain, we got off pretty lucky in our area. Leaky roofs and flooded basements were what most people experienced. One of the major streets used to get around here got pretty jacked up. I rode my bike over there yesterday and took some photos with my phone.

Good times...
Yeah, that sucks, hard. I was watching it last night, sounds like there's a crapload of folks they haven't located yet. :thumbsdown:

·
Veteran Member
11,555 Posts
Boulder County took a beating like I have never seen. The farming communities on the plains are now getting hit hard with flooding from the wall of water that is moving out that way. Sounds like a lot of farm animals have been lost already. It just about quit raining yesterday but the destruction is still going on. There are a lot of people trapped in the canyons where the roads were washed out and such too. It really is a bad situation.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts