argo goggles
drake bindings
please call 989-916-6856 with details

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Do you want to buy some manners...???

There are lots for sale here... :giggle:

Don't think you will get many takers, because, well i will leave that to others to explain... But a starting place would be welcoming yourself to the forum in line with reading how this forum works... ;)

#4 ·
dude, Kevin - i'm not sure who made you the douchebag welcome committee but i've seen you do this before and you look like a complete fucking idiot. no one reads the goddamn 'welcome new members' forum but you and i promise you that absolutely no one except your silly ass gives a single fuck if new members want to start posting without some gay introduction.

so shut the fuck up. if you want to douche on people then douche on the idiots who come in here trying to get their surveys and class projects done for them without doing a vid. that's a thing. you want to douche on his prices, ok - that's a thing. this whole "manners police" bullshit is not. its:

#3 ·
You may want to revise your prices as well, that looks like a 2010-11 board, and you can buy a NEW 2012-13 board for $193

Burton Clash Snowboard - FREE SHIPPING

Just thought i would let you know...

Or you could try your luck on fleabay or craigslist, but most people here will tell you that is seriously overpriced... ;)

#5 ·
Sarcasm clearly passed you by...?

A well written add with lots of info from someone that only came here for one reason to try to sell his overpriced junk that he no longer wants got a sarcastic reply from me, hence asking if he wanted to buy manners as there are loads for sale here...

Ironic isn;t it, that there are not in fact that many people here with manners... And while i may be a reasonably new person to writing in the forum, i do know who is who, and if i want to be a douche, then WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO STOP ME... :yahoo:

I have lots of spare time, and nothing to do... So this is what i do... Haha

#11 ·
Sorry Kevin, but Shred has a point. People do not have be long time members of this community to sell (or buy) gear here. This is a snowboard forum, so it is a logical and appropriate place to list gear - and it increases traffic and hits which is good for all of us.
Certainly wanting to sell gear does not require an introduction - actually, lots of regulars here never did the intro thing. That the ad is a poor one (e.g., missing size info) and that the asking price is too high are completely different matters - you occasionally get those things from long standing forum contributors as well.

In fact, you yourself are a relative newcomer to this site and while I applaud your enthusiasm and contributions (even the ones that I disagree with), I would suggest that you consider toning down your approach a bit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.