Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at picking up some new bindings and boots. Anyone have a discount code for a snowboard shop site?

Thanks!

·
Moving to the dark side...
1,428 Posts
I know a guy who has, his name is Larry Page, if you type "snowboard shop discount" into google, he will find it for you... :giggle:

·
Moving to the dark side...
1,428 Posts
Which would normally mean there aren't any...

Sometimes things are just what they seem...

The general consensus is that if you actually walk into a brick and mortar store, you can normally negotiate a discount anyway, and would be supporting the community you need to be able to continue to do that in the future, if they all disappear then the sport starts to die...

Or there is the option at looking at sales online for last years gear, and then you may grab a bargain, but again, that means using Larry again... ;)

·
Registered
176 Posts
just google what you want and look it up under the Shopping parameter and itll give you just about as good a deal as youre going to get with out being really hooked up

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
dogfunk.com is pretty good and still have deals on whatever 2013 gear they have left. Best bet is wait for the end of season sales. You may be shit out of luck for any of the new stuff...unless you're looking on eBay.

·
Banned!
7,679 Posts
I think we should all get some Google stickers on our gear so that we can represent our sponsor.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts