Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Snowboard size help

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  dincer9 
#1 ·
#4 ·
If it were me, I would chose the smaller board, unless she has big boot size. Do you know waist measurement of the board? And size of bindings that she will use?
Also, you can try to write to producer of the board to ask your question. Which is their website?

#5 ·
She's pushing in on 135lbs so, kitted up (boots, outerwear, backpack?) you could say easy 140lbs.
It looks like full camber, soft flex, twin with extruded base. A twin shape is beneficial for switch but a lot of beginners are pretty much one directional. Depends really how you want to focus your riding style ie park, all mountain, hard carving, back country, powder is the type of board you need. There is not one board that does it all. It's all really +/- with design, some profiles/shapes work well for park but are shit for AM or powder.
If she is a solid rider and will improve the 150 will be better and have more stability at speed.. The 146 will be easier to turn. She is sort of close in the centre of suggested weight ranges for these lengths. The 150 also is more suited to larger foot sizes.

#6 ·
Hey Dincer, nice to see some snowboarders from Turkey... I always use this web page to suggest my friends.. It also allows you to change the parameters to reach your exact sizes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.