Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have The Art of Flight and that's it! Great watch and awesome cinematography. Any other DVD must haves? Fire away

·
Moving to the dark side...
1,428 Posts
Horgasm A Love Story :D

·
Registered
231 Posts
I have The Art of Flight and that's it! Great watch and awesome cinematography. Any other DVD must haves? Fire away
Do you mean the art of flight is the only DVD you have or that you have thats it...thats all as well, if not thats great and also the absinthe films are good and the ..........Burton........:storm: movies are always a decent watch.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do you mean the art of flight is the only DVD you have or that you have thats it...thats all as well, if not thats great and also the absinthe films are good and the ..........Burton........:storm: movies are always a decent watch.
I mean AOF is the only 1 I own. Though I have the burton pro series from last yr that I got off apple tv funny enough.

Cheers fellas thanks for the advice I'll start looking some of them up!!

Any more?

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Probably cant find it but Steak and Lobster is old school and one of my favorites.

Pretty much anything by absinthe films, Vivid is a little older but a good one to watch.

·
Registered
658 Posts
My top 5: Lame, Shakedown, Subjekt Haakonsen, Back in Black, and DC Mountain Lab

The Neoproto and Wildcat films are up there as well. Also really enjoyed all the the old Standard films/TB series.

·
Moving to the dark side...
1,428 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts