Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend a snowboarding movie that would be good for a 3yr old? By good I mean very little swearing or none at all? The only ones that come to mind might be Warren Miller movies, but I haven't seen any of those lately so I don't know how they are.

·
Veteran Member
11,567 Posts
Further, TITA, AOF. I don't particularly remember much swearing (though a little in AOF) in those flicks. I think most Absinthe films are pretty clean, maybe minus the Soundtrack.

·
It ain`t easy being steezy
286 Posts
Snow Blind - very mellow movie, lots of early boarding history, I don't remember any cursing, Bananna George(~90yo) riding a yellow board with clickers...and it's on netflix if ya have it

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Gotta agree with Kill, except, Further isn't out yet. Look for Deeper instead. ;) But yeah, That's It, That's All comes right to mind. Also, First Decent is a little older but still a great watch.

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
let the poor kid watch cartoons... i'm sure a 3 year old would rather watch cartoons

·
Registered
826 Posts
my son (7y.o.) and I watch snowboarding movies on Netflix a lot, they have a bunch of Warren Miller movies there which is good since its a combination of snowboarding/skiing. He's been skiing since 3y.o. and just switched to snowboarding this season.

·
Premium Member
7,650 Posts
I'd say First Descent is a good clean movie to put on for your 3yr old.
I agree with this one too but it can be pretty slow at spots getting to know the riders..... I also agree with kill, there is not that much cussing in any of them and the quality is so much better. My son and I watch these all the time....

We also watch Warren miller on Netflix, playstation network has cheaper downloads for that's it that's all and art of flight, like $4 and $7 respectively

1 - 10 of 10 Posts