Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in SoCal? Looking for a few buddies to ride up the local mountains. I have a 4x4 with snow tires. I'm a beginner rider, passed 4 hours of training. I would love to get more practice runs this season. Let's go!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm in socal. I'm taking a trip up to big bear this Friday. You plan on going up anytime soon? This is my 14th season, I'll ride with just about anyone.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I would wanna go snowboard. None of my friends really like it so I don't have anyone to really go with. I am a beginner too with all my own gear

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
I've got a season pass to bear. I have chains and shiz as well. A few Cabins lined up for next season, hit me up! I plan on hittin at least 30 days

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
I'm going to try and get a season pass. My buddy gets them comped from his work. Last year he had two extra all year and did nothing with them ... it sat on his desk until he told me about them in March!

We'll see. We usually travel for our trips but this year tryna have a kid so things are iffy. Mammoth is always available by car ...

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
I'm going to try and get a season pass. My buddy gets them comped from his work. Last year he had two extra all year and did nothing with them ... it sat on his desk until he told me about them in March!

We'll see. We usually travel for our trips but this year tryna have a kid so things are iffy. Mammoth is always available by car ...
Hook a socal/bear brother up.... I'm going to have massive financial issues that's gonna make it hard to afford mine loool :thumbsup::laugh:

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
anyone else end up going to HDHR? I ended up getting my Dual Mountain anytime pass :thumbsup: Plan on hittin up Summit on the super packed days, and get a few good pow runs in. Won some free shit while I was there, got some stickers, got drunk before hand. Good season opener

·
Registered
417 Posts
anyone else end up going to HDHR? I ended up getting my Dual Mountain anytime pass :thumbsup: Plan on hittin up Summit on the super packed days, and get a few good pow runs in. Won some free shit while I was there, got some stickers, got drunk before hand. Good season opener
Nope. didnt make it for that. Getting my Bear only anytime pass next month. just cant spring for the dual. so ill ride summit after 3pm.

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
Nope. didnt make it for that. Getting my Bear only anytime pass next month. just cant spring for the dual. so ill ride summit after 3pm.
I whored out. I admit it. Thinking of the pow days and crowded bear lines helped me pull the trigger

·
Registered
248 Posts
North San Diego here... just 10 or 15 mins south of Temecula off the 15...
Just got my Bear Anytime pass at HDHR this last weekend... anybody else out this way???

·
Registered
248 Posts
I usually go up with my little sister cause her car gets like 35mpg which is much better than my 8mpg guzzler but I have more free time than she does this time of year so always looking for more snow buddies...

1 - 20 of 129 Posts